NAP is a mobile application mirroring the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) web application built keeping in mind intricacies and requirements specifically of the real estate industry. The application is self-configurable and
has in-built multi-tenancy features to allow access to the domain/s the user has access to. Customer data can be filtered into 4 categories depending on customer requirements:
The mobile application caters primarily to three types of users:
1. Admin user for the domain
2. Team Leader
Admin users have access to all data within their domain. Team Leaders can access information of agents working with them. Agents use the CRM mainly to view customer or lead information right on their Android handheld devices –
tablets as well as mobile phones. The NAP mobile application has primarily four functionalities associated with
1. Customer information management: The web application manages customer information with a variety of filtering options. These filtering criteria are included based on requirements of the real estate industry.
2. Call recording: With this feature, users have all calls recorded through the mobile application and available on the web dashboard, facilitating its use to keep a record of customer interaction.
3. Location: Admin and Team Leaders can view real-time location of their team members and assign tasks according to Agent location. This helps save on a lot of travel time, costs and efforts.
4. Team Members: Admin and Team Leaders can view customer data of Agents reporting to them. This helps in ensuring transparency.